Friday, June 03, 2011

Updating

I suppose if I am going to start a new blog, I ought to add some new posts. Here's just a quick summary of what we have been up to since I quit the old blog:

Nova is getting bigger...Went cross country skiing with the boys...
Amy had her 8th birthday. We went to a Calgary Hitman game and she got the puck that came over the glass...

...and bigger...
We went on our annual cross country ski/snowshoe trip to Elk Lakes Cabin and had a blast...



Went to Utah with my mom to see Melissa and Brandon get sealed in the Temple..

Adam had his cub car rally and came in third overall...
The Easter Bunny came...
...and bigger...
We rolled Easter eggs...
Billy became a teenager...
Went to the opera "Coldsnap" that the kids have been working on all year at school...
Watched Adam's soap box derby...
Went on a field trip with Jenny...
The girls picked up their costumes for their recital that is happening next week...
And I think Nova is now about as big as she is going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment